The Boozer Plan

32EBoozer

11 minutes ago, Larz said:

I would rather keep brick this year and save 13 million next year, but that's just me

So Brick counts $14m this yr, but we save $11.75m next yr.

OR

He counts $3.75m this yr and only $1.3m next yr.

Sorry Lars.... we need the money this yr to get a young LT signed and draft a RT

Brick should read the "TEA leaves" and re-work his deal for $8m this yr.

7 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

So Brick counts $14m this yr, but we save $11.75m next yr.

OR

He counts $3.75m this yr and only $1.3m next yr.

Sorry Lars.... we need the money this yr to get a young LT signed and draft a RT

Brick should read the "TEA leaves" and re-work his deal for $8m this yr.

why do you keep playing with the june 1st dates ?  it doesn't change the point.  the point is the jets are far better off keeping him this year.  if he reworks his deal, great.  they are not outright cutting him this year

1 hour ago, Larz said:

why do you keep playing with the june 1st dates ?  it doesn't change the point.  the point is the jets are far better off keeping him this year.  if he reworks his deal, great.  they are not outright cutting him this year

26. New York Jets (13th) per PFF

Pass-blocking rank: 22nd

Run-blocking rank: 25th

Penalties rank: 19th

Stud: By virtue of his teammates playing so poorly, the strong run blocking of James Carpentermade him an easy pick.

Dud: Poor in the run game and allowing too much pressure, Breno Giacomini did not have a good year.

Summary: Once a dominating group, this was the year that things finally turned, and the Jets line morphed from productive to problem. Nick Mangold and D’Brickashaw Ferguson just aren’t the players they once were, and there aren’t enough factors to overcome that. This line needs some good, young talent.

You really want to keep pouring money into one of the worst performing lines in football?

Why wouldn't you try and get some young blood into the mix.

You need to know when to cut the cord and I think MacDaddy does. We'll know within the next week.

Archived