#JetsCamp Updates & Week 1 Preseason Recap; JN Radio

JetNation

JNRadio

On this week’s episode of JetNation Radio Joe is joined by JetNation writer Glenn Naughton and they have a lot to talk about!

First we have an actual game to discuss, what did we think of the first team offense and defense? Did any of the reserve players or rookie really stand out?

Then on to #JetsCamp, who has been standing out in training camp the last couple of days as both Joe and Glenn were there multiple days. They will cover topics such as who are some guys who are on the roster bubble? What veterans are playing for their jobs in preseason?

Tune in and listen to the latest updates on our New York Jets Podcast.

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
gV-gIRsAo6o

Click here to read the full story...

Please if you like some of the film work I put up in the forums, then give my podcast a listen! Same type of thing just breaking down this games/matchups/storylines etc. through audio! Here is the link from Tuesday's episode where we covered the Jets/Jags preseason game in a lot of depth (easier to share more thorough opinions on the show) http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jetnation/2016/08/17/jetnation-radio-preseason-game-vs-the-jaguars. It's Tuesday nights at 8 so if you ever want to call in the number is 646-716-4697. Let me know what you think!

Archived