Connor Hughs

SickJetFan

11 hours ago, HessStation said:

I like him. He's come to this site a few times. Nice kid. If it's who I'm thinking of. What happened?

Well that is fine if you like him but coming here does not make him less dipsbit.  Nothing happened it was a generAL observation from reading in his paper and noticing the opinions being portrayed as facts at times and those opinions usually turn out wrong.  Which granted they all do it

If I had a dipsh*t gouge on all these hacks from 1 to 10 where 10 is super dipsh*t

Newsday 3 ...they usually just do the facts and do not seem to try and create stories

Cimini. 6

Hughes 7

Post 8

Mannish 11

I think they can all come in at 11 at times when they need to write something.

4 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

Well that is fine if you like him but coming here does not make him less dipsbit.  Nothing happened it was a generAL observation from reading in his paper and noticing the opinions being portrayed as facts at times and those opinions usually turn out wrong.  Which granted they all do it

If I had a dipsh*t gouge on all these hacks from 1 to 10 where 10 is super dipsh*t

Newsday 3 ...they usually just do the facts and do not seem to try and create stories

Cimini. 6

Hughes 7

Post 8

Mannish 11

I think they can all come in at 11 at times when they need to write something.

I don't mean to defend the press. Everything has an angle nowadays. It's a dying business so sensationalism is at an all time high too. And grace, chivalry, and code of ethics is dead. Everywhere. He seemed like a genuine decent person. I don't read newspaper articles anymore.

Archived