New Cards-1/21/06

Jetheelz

Went to the monthly card show in Raleigh today. Got some nice pickups I thought I would share.

scan0034.jpg

Various Namaths and Maynards.....the Maynard auto is the first of him I have ever gotten, so I was excited to add that to the collection

scan0033.jpg

Different Coles rookies....a couple are numbered out of 2000, the one on the top left is numbered out of only 100

scan0035.jpg

Top left is my first Andre Maddox rookie...so far this is his first card in print

The Vilma in the top right is numbered out of 115

The Chad/Curtis is a quad card....other side is on next scan

scan0036.jpg

Top left is the other side of the Chad/Curtis/Abe/Ellis quad card

The Nuge is chrome.....Bottom left is D Strait rookie

Another Coles rookie

scan0037.jpg

Top left is Kerry Rhodes...beside that Justin McCareins 2001 rookie

Bottom 2 are Harry Williams rookies

I also got a couple of non-Jets cards, including former players from UNC but decided not to scan them.

One dealer was selling rookies for a quarter each-got lucky and found a shaun alexander and a nice cedric benson rookie.

Thanks for looking

Thanks!!

Actually the Maynard auto cost the most, and that was only 10 dollars. The rest of those cards I got for very good prices, some were 2 for a dollar and some were even 25 cents.Overall I spent just a little over 25 dollars....had to get some supplies too so that was additional. Alot of the dealers know me so between shows they pull Jets cards to the side.

Thanks!!

Actually the Maynard auto cost the most, and that was only 10 dollars. The rest of those cards I got for very good prices, some were 2 for a dollar and some were even 25 cents.Overall I spent just a little over 25 dollars....had to get some supplies too so that was additional. Alot of the dealers know me so between shows they pull Jets cards to the side.

Sweet.

Archived