MMQB: Aaron Rodgers Opens Up About Rehabbing Injury, Returning for 2024, Being on ‘18th Tee’ of Career

The Jets’ quarterback talks to Albert Breer about what it was like being away from football, how he knew he wanted to return for another season and what the game has done for his life.

Too long to copy & paste article

https://www.si.com/nfl/bart-scott-aaron-rodgers-nfl-top-qb-debate

Copy & Pasted this:

He wants to play two more years. Could that change? Sure. For now, though, it’s not something he’s thinking much about.

“I would have to see how I feel,” he says. “My first goal is to be healthy and to play all 17 regular-season games and then make a run. I’d have to think about that. A lot of guys don’t answer questions seriously when it comes to that stuff. Of course, that would be an amazing way to go out. I’m not saying that that would be my one-and-done. A lot happens during the year with the love of the game, the relationships formed, the way the team’s playing.

“I wanted to play two great seasons healthy with the team. If that happened, that would be a conversation to be had. But this team is set up to be good for a while. It would be fun to be a part of that, if I can still play and be healthy.”

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, C Mart said:

The Jets’ quarterback talks to Albert Breer about what it was like being away from football, how he knew he wanted to return for another season and what the game has done for his life.

Too long to copy & paste article

https://www.si.com/nfl/bart-scott-aaron-rodgers-nfl-top-qb-debate

Copy & Pasted this:

He wants to play two more years. Could that change? Sure. For now, though, it’s not something he’s thinking much about.

“I would have to see how I feel,” he says. “My first goal is to be healthy and to play all 17 regular-season games and then make a run. I’d have to think about that. A lot of guys don’t answer questions seriously when it comes to that stuff. Of course, that would be an amazing way to go out. I’m not saying that that would be my one-and-done. A lot happens during the year with the love of the game, the relationships formed, the way the team’s playing.

“I wanted to play two great seasons healthy with the team. If that happened, that would be a conversation to be had. But this team is set up to be good for a while. It would be fun to be a part of that, if I can still play and be healthy.”

Driver 270 yards down the left side of the fairway

Gap wedge into the green that rolls off the back edge

Putts from just off the green within 6 feet

Drains the clutch putt for an even par round

So 1 year per stroke… 4 years to get multiple rings!