1st round great, 2nd round WHAT!!!

CoachTsurfing

These guys spent about 16 hours a day looking at the draft options and picked the best players, based on their own veiws and the advise of their scouts. Why do the arm chair coaches think their is something that was better?

These guys spent about 16 hours a day looking at the draft options and picked the best players, based on their own veiws and the advise of their scouts. Why do the arm chair coaches think their is something that was better?

Because there were players who produced more in college than the ones they picked.

Very simple.

Because there were players who produced more in college than the ones they picked.

Very simple.

Well there's that and if you needed a pianist to complete your Band but you had a chance to hire a great Artist which would you take?? Me? I'll take what I need to make the Band work!!:cheers:

Well there's that and if you needed a pianist to complete your Band but you had a chance to hire a great Artist which would you take?? Me? I'll take what I need to make the Band work!!:cheers:

Intangibles and character are all well and good, but you still need talent to win championships.

And your analogy implies we "needed" an ILB.

We decided to pass on more talented players at positions of need, namely the skill positions on offense.

Intangibles and character are all well and good, but you still need talent to win championships.

And your analogy implies we "needed" an ILB.

We decided to pass on more talented players at positions of need, namely the skill positions on offense.

We needed a Run stopper and this is the Kids forte!! He'll be a situation type player on running downs! It's the Role playing that Tuna,BB have done well with over the years! Other then Brady what was the Greatest Talent position in the Pat Super Bowl wins??:character42:

Archived