Logo Commotion not hurting Sabres season tickets sales

McGraw38

Quinn said the team is selling season tickets at a rate likely not seen since the 1970s, and their oft-stated goal of 12,000 is about to be passed solely by people who hold tickets to all 41 games.

The Sabres usually tally their season-ticket count by adding full season-ticket holders to those who hold 10-packs and mini-packs. In that scenario, four 10-pack holders equal one season-ticket holder. The Sabres haven't even begun counting mini-packs yet - sales started July 17 - but the number of full season-ticket holders alone is almost at 12,000

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060728/1028268.asp

Fred you really don't wanna start anything, there is no possible way for you, or your team for that matter, to win.

No Sabre rattling here, please.

Buffalo doesn't even have a population of 12,000.

Half of those tickets are purchased by people from southern ontario.

No Sabre rattling here, please.

Buffalo doesn't even have a population of 12,000.

Half of those tickets are purchased by people from southern ontario.

Hahaha. I love it when people run thier mouth and dont know what their talking about.

You're telling me that the majority of Sabres tickets ARE NOT being purchased by Canadians? Yeah, right. Dream on.

Weren't the Sabres even rumored to be moving to Hamilton? That's what I heard.

Also, heard this rumor that the Bills were moving to Toronto. Just something I heard.

I think the LA Clippers came from Buffalo too, didn't they?

Buffalo just doesn't support their teams, so they leave, bottom line, guys. Bottom line.

Poor, poor misguided Fred, let me educate you. The majority of Sabres tickets are being purchased by people from Western New York. It would be stupid to say that a good percentage wasn't people from Ontario, but the however are not the majority.

As far as your rumors, you'd have to stupid to (A think up this garbage or (B believe it.

Oh yeah the Clippers were a HUGE loss, don't know how we ever let that happen:yawn:

Last I checked Bills and Sabres are here to stay.

You're telling me that the majority of Sabres tickets ARE NOT being purchased by Canadians? Yeah, right. Dream on.

Weren't the Sabres even rumored to be moving to Hamilton? That's what I heard.

Also, heard this rumor that the Bills were moving to Toronto. Just something I heard.

I think the LA Clippers came from Buffalo too, didn't they?

Buffalo just doesn't support their teams, so they leave, bottom line, guys. Bottom line.

Ah my dear Fred, you're such a broken record. Try actually posting something of substance once.

The Bills are history. Ralph Wilson even admitted as much. And the Sabres are hanging on by the skin of their teeth.

Note to Buffalo: Wake up and support your darn teams!

Archived