Are you kidding me?

SweetLee83

• 2 weeks later...
We beat you when it counted!

How many Stanley Cups do the Sabres have?

Whos we? All 8,000 Hurricane fans?

0. Obviously. Probably would have had one if half our team wasnt injuried in the playoffs. This year is looking pretty damn good though, I can't say the same for Carolina. They certainly dont look like defending champions.

0. Obviously. Probably would have had one if half our team wasnt injuried in the playoffs. This year is looking pretty damn good though, I can't say the same for Carolina. They certainly dont look like defending champions.

The fact remains, we still have have Stanley Cup!! And you dont!!!!

But we are still champions!!

The fact remains, we still have have Stanley Cup!! And you dont!!!!

I can tell you're a true fan from down there. You arent smart enough to put both of your responses in one reply, you need to reply twice in a row. :D

Good luck the rest of the season ya'll, you'll need it. :D

I can tell you're a true fan from down there. You arent smart enough to put both of your responses in one reply, you need to reply twice in a row. :D

Do we have to go over this again? I thought we were done with you once your Sabres were eliminated from the playoffs by the eventual Stanley Cup champions.

Yes, the Canes stink so far this season, and yes your team looks very good. Be glad of it, don't sit here and act like you have a point to prove.

If they are so good, they'll get you that cup this year.

Good luck the rest of the season ya'll, you'll need it. :D

Your so special that you deserved to get two post, i didnt want to confuse you!!

Archived