I'm on board

Boozer76

I just want to say this going into this last and most importyant game of the season: I am 100% on board and behind this team to win this game against OAK, and I am 100% behind Chad to do it. So here's the deal-no more bickering about who should be the QB right now. I have my opinions on the future and we'll have the entire offseason to discuss it. But one thing I do agree with the Chad supporters on, and I step up as a labeled "hater", is the fact that it is time for us as fans to put down our swords and stop battling one another about our team. This is the time where we need to be united and cheer like hell for the team that we all love. This is the time we scream our heads off in support of every player on this team regardless of how we feel about them. If Derrick Blaylock steps on the field then we scream for him!! It's time to fill this team, this website, and this fanbase up with nothing but positive vibes.

So here I stand fellow Jets fans, with my sword on the ground ready to join hands and unite behind the team I love. I am overwhelmed with how proud I am of this coaching staff for the job they have done. I am extrememly proud of how Chad worked his way back when nobody felt he'd ever take an NFL snap again. I'm proud of how previously proclaimed busts are now proving their worth on the field with hard work and dedication. I am proud of the Jets, because this is the season that I really can almost feel the SOJ stigma going away. When was the last time a Jets team with the number of perceived holes in the preseason actually came out and overacheived day in and out? This is not the same ol' Jets. this is a new era, a new beginning. I truly believe we are at the beginning of a journey where 10 years from now we can look back and say we just witnessed the greatest period in the history of the Jets, and it started this season. So I vow to all of you, no more bickering, no more fighting, no more debating who should play where. We'll leave that to the offseason. Are you with me?

POTW NOM

I just realized something after seeing Max and Faba's post. We need to do this for them as well. they have spent the better part of their time cleaning up our posts when we fight and bicker and tend to take it overboard. They deserve to be able to enjoy this time without any worries about how people behave on the site. They've done a hell of a job on this website, and we owe it to them to let them enjoy this time with us all.

yup and Smizzy too-2 weeks ago he couldn't even enjoy the game while it was going on with all the fighting during the In-Game thread-sorry Smizzy

I'm just glad you guys are able to realize this is a time we should all be enjoying and how silly and petty the fighting really is. We are all Jets fans who want this team to win. Some of us just have different ideas and opinions on how to achieve that. Others like to shoot down everything said here because they are pessimists. The one thing we should never lose sight of is the fact we are all here to support the NY Jets and that Max and the rest of us are providing you with this great website to do so ,for free!

Archived