So its official, most people on here would rather see Isiah fail than see the...

Matt39

Knicks win ball games.

The only time people ever post in the bball forum is when they're knocking Isiah. Now they're playing well and its hush hush.

Isiah's doing a pretty good job this season. Curry's improved, Marbury's arguably playing the best ball of his career. Lee's a monster and Balkman looks like he's going to be a solid role player who's willing to do the little things to win games.

Knicks win ball games.

The only time people ever post in the bball forum is when they're knocking Isiah. Now they're playing well and its hush hush.

Isiah's doing a pretty good job this season. Curry's improved, Marbury's arguably playing the best ball of his career. Lee's a monster and Balkman looks like he's going to be a solid role player who's willing to do the little things to win games.

I'm an Isiah hater, always have been, but I can't argue those points. Curry is MUCH improved and Marbury is less "Starbury" than Marbury.

I'm a Game****s fan so I knew what we were getting with Balkman. I'm surprised with David Lee, I really like this guy. He's like a David Wright, you can tell they play hard for the game and for the fans- not just for the $$$$.

I'm an Isiah hater, always have been, but I can't argue those points. Curry is MUCH improved and Marbury is less "Starbury" than Marbury.

I'm a Game****s fan so I knew what we were getting with Balkman. I'm surprised with David Lee, I really like this guy. He's like a David Wright, you can tell they play hard for the game and for the fans- not just for the $$$$.

By the way,

You should be able to write "Game****s", it

Archived