College Hoops....

toon88

With football now over, the NBA being a total bore, baseball still 2 months away from opening day and the hockey playoffs even further away, it is time for us college hoops lovers to focus our attention on NCAA hoops. What better way to get into full college hoops mode than to sit down tomorrow night and enjoy Carolina-Duke. The only bad part about this game is having to listen to Vitale hob Coach K's knob all night. Carolina is obviously the better team this year, but a trip to Cameron is never easy. I actually just watched the tape of the '95 game in Cameron, still the best non-tournament game I've ever seen.

Also, I think this year will be the 1st time ever a freshman will win the Player Of The Year Award....and it won't be Greg Oden. Kevin Durant of Texas is by far the best player in college basketball this year, is having a MONSTER season and deserves the POTY award.

With football now over, the NBA being a total bore, baseball still 2 months away from opening day and the hockey playoffs even further away, it is time for us college hoops lovers to focus our attention on NCAA hoops. What better way to get into full college hoops mode than to sit down tomorrow night and enjoy Carolina-Duke. The only bad part about this game is having to listen to Vitale hob Coach K's knob all night. Carolina is obviously the better team this year, but a trip to Cameron is never easy. I actually just watched the tape of the '95 game in Cameron, still the best non-tournament game I've ever seen.

Also, I think this year will be the 1st time ever a freshman will win the Player Of The Year Award....and it won't be Greg Oden. Kevin Durant of Texas is by far the best player in college basketball this year, is having a MONSTER season and deserves the POTY award.

Everyone keep's talking about Durant. You really think he has any shot of being a better pro than Oden is going to be?

Everyone keep's talking about Durant. You really think he has any shot of being a better pro than Oden is going to be?

nope...never said that. he IS having a better year this year, BY FAR, but Oden will be a better pro, he is a man child. once he gets his hand 100% healthy, he will be able to be even more of an offensive threat.

Archived