Jannsen Suspended....

toon88

http://x.go.com/cgi/x.pl?goto=http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2786793&name=FPT-2786793-030316&srvc=sz

Cam Janssen got 3 games for the cheap shot he laid on Kaberle last night. Totally deserved to be suspended. Thought he would get a game or 2, not 3. His argument is going to be that it wasn't even a penalty, but that is only because both ref's were looking up ice, they showed it on FSNY after the 2nd period.

Looking forward to the game on the 20th in Toronto, he and Darcy Tucker will go at it, at least once!

That was not a cheap shot. Kaberle is an idiot and had his head down after a pass. Jansen was just finishing his check and it just looks really bad because Kaberle was sleeping. They could've called a boarding minor but Jansen is NOT a cheap shot artist. I'm sure this suspension is a result of that joke leaf franchise crying to Colin cambell.

That was not a cheap shot. Kaberle is an idiot and had his head down after a pass. Jansen was just finishing his check and it just looks really bad because Kaberle was sleeping. They could've called a boarding minor but Jansen is NOT a cheap shot artist. I'm sure this suspension is a result of that joke leaf franchise crying to Colin cambell.

Janssen is NOT a cheap shot artist, but this hit was an unnecessary, cheap shot. And yes, the Leaf's cry about everything, always have.

Julien was smart in not putting Janssen back on the ice, although the way the Devils played in the 3rd period, maybe he should have, to give them a kick in the ass as they were pissing the game away.

Hes not a cheapshot artist but that was a big time cheap shot, he needs to be suspended. Kaberle did nothing wrong, he should expect a hit 3 seconds late without the puck. BTW, orr owns Janssen.

Hes not a cheapshot artist but that was a big time cheap shot, he needs to be suspended. Kaberle did nothing wrong, he should expect a hit 3 seconds late without the puck. BTW, orr owns Janssen.
LOL Kaberle had his head down after a pass and was asking for it.

As far as Orr he's a loser who plays for a loser franchise and Janssen kicked his ass on more then one occasion.

As far as Orr he's a loser who plays for a loser franchise and Janssen kicked his ass on more then one occasion.

You're such a ****in Devils homer, it's pathetic. (sorry I couldn't hold that back any longer). Good comeback, Orr owns Janssen so you go and call Orr a loser, wow. That WAS a cheap shot deserving a 1-2 game suspension, but I'll agree that it shouldn't be three. Janssen's hit was WAY after when Kaberle had the puck. He was asking for it because he had his head down, it was 3 seconds after he passed the puck. It was a cheap hit, how can you argue that?

You're such a ****in Devils homer, it's pathetic. (sorry I couldn't hold that back any longer). Good comeback, Orr owns Janssen so you go and call Orr a loser, wow. That WAS a cheap shot deserving a 1-2 game suspension, but I'll agree that it shouldn't be three. Janssen's hit was WAY after when Kaberle had the puck. He was asking for it because he had his head down, it was 3 seconds after he passed the puck. It was a cheap hit, how can you argue that?

The only thing Orr owns is a teetime come the playoffs with the rest of his gutless loser teammates. Kaberle was sleeping and he got what you get when you go to sleep on a hockey rink. It was WAY less then 3 seconds after he passed the puck. It was 3 seconds IN SLOW MOTION.

LOL Kaberle had his head down after a pass and was asking for it.

Ok Janssen has kicked his ass on more than one occasion. Ok lets see:

Well according to hockey fights Cam Janssen has 0 wins against Orr, 2 losses, a draw and a fight in the AHL with no details. So that isnt kicking Orr's ass on more than one occasion, if you find 1 of Janssen kicking Orr's ass please post it, nevermind 2. And I want an ass kicking like Orr gave Janssen, not some lame draw.

http://hockeyfights.com/fights/31740

Look at that left that conects at the end oif the fight there from Janss---oh wait nevermind it was Orr's left that knocked Janssen to the ice:

How about Cam Janssen using his face to beat up Colton Orr's hands:

Ok Janssen has kicked his ass on more than one occasion. Ok lets see:

Well according to hockey fights Cam Janssen has 0 wins against Orr, 2 losses, a draw and a fight in the AHL with no details. So that isnt kicking Orr's ass on more than one occasion, if you find 1 of Janssen kicking Orr's ass please post it, nevermind 2. And I want an ass kicking like Orr gave Janssen, not some lame draw.

http://hockeyfights.com/fights/31740

Look at that left that conects at the end oif the fight there from Janss---oh wait nevermind it was Orr's left that knocked Janssen to the ice:

How about Cam Janssen using his face to beat up Colton Orr's hands:

What about this one?

http://hockeyfights.com/fights/28452

And we all know there are no devils fans to vote in these polls so they really mean nothing.

That being said. Orr is a pussy and he'll be teeing off come playoff time.

What about this one?

And we all know there are no devils fans to vote in these polls so they really mean nothing.

When 34% say a draw, 35 say win Janssen(btw there are a ****load of devils fans on that site, more than rangers fans) and 30% say Orr thats a draw. Certainly not an ass whoopin either, Orr took the punches, Janssen had a cut on his nose. Thats a draw, if Orr's right hand wasnt caught up hed probably win.

And how is Orr a pussy? I hate Janssen but he isnt a pussy. Orr fights everyone, he broke Wade Belak, Eric Godard and Rullier's nose and broke Andre Roy's orbital bone. He ainst no pussy and I know you wouldnt say that to his face. If you did, your face would be another one added to the list.

When 34% say a draw, 35 say win Janssen(btw there are a ****load of devils fans on that site, more than rangers fans) and 30% say Orr thats a draw. Certainly not an ass whoopin either, Orr took the punches, Janssen had a cut on his nose. Thats a draw, if Orr's right hand wasnt caught up hed probably win.

And how is Orr a pussy? I hate Janssen but he isnt a pussy. Orr fights everyone, he broke Wade Belak, Eric Godard and Rullier's nose and broke Andre Roy's orbital bone. He ainst no pussy and I know you wouldnt say that to his face. If you did, your face would be another one added to the list.

I actually would say it to his face but he's a pussy because he plays for a team full of pussys.

I actually would say it to his face but he's a pussy because he plays for a team full of pussys.

You're wrong. Face it. You have no logic in these posts. How is he a pussy because his team is full of pussys? Does that make any sense at all?

I'd really like to see that.

What about this one?

Good job showing a draw. That was in no way an ass whooping by Janssen. Actually, we all know that hockeyfights is filled with Devils homers like you.

Archived