This from Jetsblogger...Adam Carriker

SoFlaJets

Carriker Interviewing at Hempstead

Not sure when Adam Carriker is scheduled to be in New York, but accoring to the grey sidebar on Gil Brandt’s NFL.com Individual Workout UBERPAGE, Carriker will be in New York, sometime soon.

Nebraska DE Adam Carriker is visiting the Eagles today (April 4), the Rams tomorrow, and the Jets, Redskins and Steelers after that.

The Skins are at #6 (too high) but rumor is (same paper as the Vilma crap) word is that they might talk with the Patriots about a certain disgruntled Corner. The Iggs are one behind the Jets, at #26. Issue is, the Rams (#13) and Steelers (#15) are right in the wheelhouse of where I think Carriker will end up going.

http://thejetsblog.com/?p=1990

If Carriker falls to us I can't even fathom us not taking him.

I agree though I think Harrell will ultimately be the better 3-4 DE. But Carriker is a far safer pick since Harrell has had more than one serious injury in his short life.

I agree though I think Harrell will ultimately be the better 3-4 DE. But Carriker is a far safer pick since Harrell has had more than one serious injury in his short life.

I liked Harrell as well. I think the first round is a bit of a reach in the first and now that we traded the pick from the skins for Jones, I doubt he falls to us at the bottom of the second. Don't get me wrong I love the fact we traded our first second for Jones.

Like I have said before, if he falls that far, there is absolutely no chance that he makes it past the Patriots.

Dunno. Depending on how the Samuels thing resolves the Pats have some more pressing needs than DE.

Dunno. Depending on how the Samuels thing resolves the Pats have some more pressing needs than DE.

It really wouldn't matter IMO. Carriker is just too good of a fit for the 3-4 defense. Not to mention we have another pick just a few slots away.

Archived