Jackets deal McQuaid to Bruins for pick

JetNation

Ha, Bruins GM got to be fired. Fiance is possibly the biggest Bruins fan around so I see alot of them. Awful signings and trades. I mean what moron trades for Aaron Ward. Then trades Joe Thorton for three nobodys.

Yeah and then sends two of those guys to the Flames for bigger nobodies... WTF??

Brad Stuart+ Wayne Primeau to the Flames

Chuckie Kobasew + Andrew Ference to the Bruins

That is not an upgrade at all

Yeah and then sends two of those guys to the Flames for bigger nobodies... WTF??

Brad Stuart+ Wayne Primeau to the Flames

Chuckie Kobasew + Andrew Ference to the Bruins

That is not an upgrade at all

It just seems like they make trades in hope that a spark will go off.They need to get a top notch netminder. Then stock pile some draft picks and scout better. The Ference and Kobasew trade didn't make a whole lot of sense to me like you said.

It just seems like they make trades in hope that a spark will go off.They need to get a top notch netminder. Then stock pile some draft picks and scout better. The Ference and Kobasew trade didn't make a whole lot of sense to me like you said.

Pretty much

for goalies they have:

Tim Thomas

Hannu Toivenen

Phillipe Suave

Brian Finley

Not many names jump outta that list, Thomas is a very good back up, and a more the adequate starter, but i don't think he's the answer. Toivenen's supposed to be good and the others are just scrubs.

Have to agree with what you said, I haven't seen many good rookies coming to Boston recently...

Archived