About Chad nd Mangini

lancemehl

Sorry Max, A thousand people may have said this first statement, but I'm not reading 25 pages of posts that's usually two peopleple so I'm saying first:

I think the fans at the stadium were just like this board 50/50 but not 1 person I don't think hates Chad or Clemmens. What I heard(clearly on my wonderful brothers 57 inch HD) was the fans cheering that Pennington is such a warrior that he was getting off that dam field on his own, limping,crawling,hopping...etc

and then the cheers got louder when kellen came on the field, those were the Barton's of the stadioum, heck, even i was a little excited, until I saw what I thought I would a guy who has taken three NFL snaps, he's not ready, chad is a warrior,

BUT WITH THAT CRAP BEHIND US, I KNOW NOBODY SAID THIS,BUT I'M SAYING IT:

Forget stats, I don't know them and don't want to look, BUT when I watched a jet game under Parcells, that Defense hit like trucks and they swarmed, they gave up some yard, but they swarmed. same with GROH's Defense,possibly the best of them all.

Herm defenses hit like trucks and swarmed and piled 11 guys on that running back.

Mangini's defenses SUKK! After a guy goes 11 yards for another first dow, there's 7 jets standing. They hit like......no ,scrathch that, they don't hit.

And this exact post was first noticed by my brother(Giants fan) and my best friend(Dallas fan),they said(becuz I always FORCE thenm to watch the Jets), "Man, I remember the jets "D" was bada$$, they BLO know

and, you know what, they do. It's that f--king 3-4 I will say it until I croak.

We have 6 friggin 1st rounders(one being a #4 and a NT,that's like drafting eric crouch number 4 overal and you have 3 probowl deep threats) on that squad and a surprise pro-bowler.Why do they sukk. Is the 3 headed monster of Maroney Smith and faulk that good. What do we do when we play SD.

last comments

1.D'BRICK is a piece of trash, and the whole world can see it know with that chad ankle twist. BUST! BUST!

Archived