Hilarious Herm post from ChiefHuddle

SouthernJet

Exactly. I wished he was like Tony Dungy, which Dungy is well known for his Defense, mostly in Tampa, but he does have the Colts D playing at a higher level than they used to before Dungy. And the best part I liked about Dungy is that he never messed with something that was working well for the Colts.

That's why I gave Edwards the benefit of the doubt when he first came in KC, because I truly believed he wouldn't mess with something that has been working for the past 4 years. Now I see him coming out and that he's going to change the offense, becuase he thinks the real problem for the Chiefs in the past 4 years was the offense?

Are you f**king kidding me? Are you ab-f**king-solutely kidding me Herm?

That's the problem with coaches today, none of them are willing to adjust to the players/scheme strengths. I have always admired Belichick's ability to adjust things, based on who they bring in and they go by the players strength.

Seriously, is there ANYONE in this board that has any connections to the higher management, especially towards Clark Hunt? If there is so, I'd f**king strongly recommend that Clark get rid of Carl Peterson and Herm Edwards, because Carl is responsible for bringing this f**kstick in here.

Archived