Jets Release QB Colby Suits

54 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

this guy and pee weejarrett are gone so i guess that leaves this guy called Andrew Peasley?

Peasley has a chance to make the team. He is pretty impressive if you watch his highlights.

7 hours ago, JohnnyLV said:

Peasley has a chance to make the team. He is pretty impressive if you watch his highlights.

No way the Jets are going to keep 4 QBs.  At best, he'd make the Practice Squad, but more likely he's just a camp arm.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

13 hours ago, JohnnyLV said:

10 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Right. Now i cant remember which one i liked more. One had a real quick release

Peasley has some intriguing talent. Snappy release, good arm, accurate, hangs in against the rush and keeps his eyes downfield, very mobile.

Didn't have the greatest college career, but he really came on his final year at Wyoming.

PS is probably the best he can hope for if Travis is healthy, but Peasley is an interesting guy.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

11 hours ago, JKlecko said:

No way the Jets are going to keep 4 QBs.  At best, he'd make the Practice Squad, but more likely he's just a camp arm.

PS is making the team and with the QBs have he could be the only QB healthy by the end of the year.

• WTF? 1

15 minutes ago, JohnnyLV said:

PS is making the team and with the QBs have he could be the only QB healthy by the end of the year.

Well in a technical sense it's making the "team" but not the 53-man roster, and that's what I thought that you were referring to.  I hope that he does make the PS.  I like what I've seen from his play in videos.  If nothing else, he could develop into our future backup QB, and that would be awesome.

• Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, jetfan40yrs said:

Technically it is not making the team, but a contingency.

Well, I think CBA does say they are entitled to rings if they are on the super bowl team's practice squad though I think they can be less expensive than the 53.  I think Lamichael Perine has two.

• Post of the Week 1