The JETS are a drug

J-E-T-S

The Jets are a drug, and a very dangerous one. Once you are addicted, you can not quit. There are high times but they are greatly outweighed by the lows. I know my life is controlled by this franchise and I assume it is the same for some others here on jetnation. The loss today made me so pissed....

/Rant

PS. I am disappointed that I couldn't stop by the tailgate today. Some things held me back and I got to the stadium late. I looked at the pictures and it looked awesome. Also, the Eagles fans were louder in the 4th quarter than the Jets fans in my section and that was outright embarrassing.

The Jets are a drug, and a very dangerous one. Once you are addicted, you can not quit. There are high times but they are greatly outweighed by the lows. I know my life is controlled by this franchise and I assume it is the same for some others here on jetnation. The loss today made me so pissed....

/Rant

PS. I am disappointed that I couldn't stop by the tailgate today. Some things held me back and I got to the stadium late. I looked at the pictures and it looked awesome. Also, the Eagles fans were louder in the 4th quarter than the Jets fans in my section and that was outright embarrassing.

i couldnt agree more but one thing about being a diehard fan is sticking tough between the highs and the lows

they suck this year and i couldnt be more pissed about it but i still love the jets and always will

/Rant

well put j-e-t-s.

Ive felt the same way so many times before.

Fans of other teams just dont understand us....

It doesnt matter how low we go, we have a die hard fan base that is incredibly loyal because if you're not a loyal fan, you cant be a Jets fan.

All this promise and only being rewarded by heartbrakes (i.e. 2000, 98 AFC Champ., 2004 Div. Champ. etc etc....) Its tough but thats what makes us loyal.

Archived