Jetnation Yankee outing

Brenjetsfan

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who are the Yankees playing? Baltimore? Man, I'd have to boo and jeer at every at-bat. People might get the wrong impression of me. :lol:

Cleveland. You can see Travis Hafner whose nickname is 'Pronk', because he's part prodigy, part donkey. You get the picture.

Who are the Yankees playing? Baltimore? Man, I'd have to boo and jeer at every at-bat. People might get the wrong impression of me. :lol:

Cleveland. You can see Travis Hafner whose nickname is 'Pronk', because he's part prodigy, part donkey. You get the picture.

Cute. I went to high school with a guy named Lesley Gross. I felt bad for him. Had a mad crush on his friend, John Levitt.....who thought I was shy! Yup, me.....shy Garb!

Little did they know, a little Schnapps and a Rick Springfield track...

Cute. I went to high school with a guy named Lesley Gross. I felt bad for him. Had a mad crush on his friend, John Levitt.....who thought I was shy! Yup, me.....shy Garb!

Little did they know, a little Schnapps and a Rick Springfield track...

Sorry folks! Wrong! I actually was shy! Go figure. Some people wish I still was, I'm sure! :lol:

Back in the day I was a sucker for Bob Seger, Pink Floyd, Journey and REO Speedwagon! :lol::lol:

Journey? After how many mushrooms was Journey a good band?

Sorry folks! Wrong! I actually was shy! Go figure. Some people wish I still was, I'm sure! :lol:

Back in the day I was a sucker for Bob Seger, Pink Floyd, Journey and REO Speedwagon! :lol::lol:

Journey? After how many mushrooms was Journey a good band?

Archived