Jetnation Yankee outing

Brenjetsfan

OK folks the game is just around the corner. SO Jersey people we will be taking the train over to the stadium..taligating in the parking lot and meeting at STANS at noon. Its a 1pm start. Please confirm that you are still attending. We need to see if any extra tickets are available. Thank you....

Becky an Bob are in.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in! :D Anybody else coming from the north? I will need directions etc on how to meet up with everyone. ANybody know if there is a train from the north or if it is better to just drive?

Anyone going saturday? I'll be in Da Bronx rooting against the Evil Empire.

faba has the best route by far.

greengal, get the Metro North to 125th st, then the D train heading north to 161st.

Shak, all the trains coming east from Queens can hook up w/ the 4 train at some point. Need more info as to what train is closest to you.

http://www.nycsubway.org/maps/route/

greengal, get the Metro North to 125th st, then the D train heading north to 161st.

Shak, all the trains coming east from Queens can hook up w/ the 4 train at some point. Need more info as to what train is closest to you.

....I truly despise the subway system, the A train sucks arse... :lol: . Im not sue what Im gonna do yet. But that'll probably be what I take. Gotta get some music on the MP3 player ASAP!!

I am in! :D Anybody else coming from the north? I will need directions etc on how to meet up with everyone. ANybody know if there is a train from the north or if it is better to just drive?

I've taken the Train from both Hartford and also

Waterbury..Which are you closer to? Plus Hartford

you have the Bar Car!! =D>

Crap, that IS a long way. Maybe you could shorten it a little by getting the L across from Bwy Junct.

HEY, would anyone be interested in doing a Cyclones game? They have fireworks after the game on friday nites.

we can do the ferry. Can u find out the times?

The Seastreak ferry is leaving at 10:30 Sunday for the game-I made a reservation but I think it is sold out according to the woman was speaking to over the phone

If you want to call Seastreak 1-800 boatride

thanks T-Mac...not a big subway fan... i was hoping there was a metro north that took me right to the stadium :lol: Oh well. Is the parking ample?

Metro North goes into Grand Central.

Take the subway out to Flushing where Yankee Stadium is located.

Glad I can help you out gg. :wink:

you are such a doll Tx... what would i do without you!!! i didnt realize the Yankees played at shea...I almost went to MSG! Whew!!! :roll:

you are such a doll Tx... what would i do without you!!! i didnt realize the Yankees played at shea...I almost went to MSG! Whew!!! :roll:

gg, you are confused.

Shea is located on 162nd Street in the Bronx.

You need to get it straight or you will miss a good time with all you Jet fan buddies.

OK folks the game is just around the corner. SO Jersey people we will be taking the train over to the stadium..taligating in the parking lot and meeting at STANS at noon. Its a 1pm start. Please confirm that you are still attending. We need to see if any extra tickets are available. Thank you....

Becky an Bob are in.

Max - Party of 4 is confirmed. We will be driving in.

gg, you are confused.

Shea is located on 162nd Street in the Bronx.

You need to get it straight or you will miss a good time with all you Jet fan buddies.

well thank god i have you here to set me straight... too bad you cant join us.... i hear they do a 7th inning sacifice.

well thank god i have you here to set me straight... too bad you cant join us.... i hear they do a 7th inning sacifice.

=D>=D>=D> Tex, be nice. They oung lady knows that the Yankees play in the Polo Grounds. GG, don't listen to Tex. Just follow the rich guys in cardigans riding horses with gold clubs in their hands.

=D>=D>=D> Tex, be nice. They oung lady knows that the Yankees play in the Polo Grounds. GG, don't listen to Tex. Just follow the rich guys in cardigans riding horses with gold clubs in their hands.

they are holding their golden clubs? :shock: what kind of girl do you think i am??? OY :lol: i thought the Yankees were are male synchronized swimming team??

Tx... this is NOT an open opportunity for you to throw in some lame mary kay joke... :roll:

who is the thief?

TomShane. That guy can't be trusted.

btw, I need Shak and greengal to contact me to give me their addresses so I can mail their tix out pronto. The rest of you who have given me your addresses will be receiving your tix in the next couple of days. I just handed them to the mailman 10 minutes ago.

Okay, I've resisted sticking my nose where it doesn't belong for as long as possible - not an easy thing for me to do! :lol: But, are you bailing on this outing, Tommy? Why can't you just give everyone their ticket there? Stan's - Noon - the first round is on Max! :wink:

That would be too easy and make too much sense.

Okay, I've resisted sticking my nose where it doesn't belong for as long as possible - not an easy thing for me to do! :lol: But, are you bailing on this outing, Tommy? Why can't you just give everyone their ticket there? Stan's - Noon - the first round is on Max! :wink:

Because TomShane is completely unreliable, I thought it would be easier to just make sure that people had their ticket ahead of time so there is no pressure to get to Stan's ahead of time. Remember, I'm 9 hours away, so the margin of error in terms of timing is increased. Especially if I take the train, which is presumably a 7 hour trip, which took 9 1/2 hours when I came down for the draft, I want to be sure that everyone is taken care of. My brother and I are in a tiff right now so I have no place to stay in the area, so unless I want to sleep on the street I have to time everything perfectly.

Archived