New Kitten

Smizzy

She does have a calming effect.....or is that just the ability to let someone vent without interruption and passing judgement. Sometimes I think she's on drugs.;)

How's things V (well, besides the whole in-law thing )?

Things could be worse. Things could be better. I've been keeping busy to keep from dwelling on the "things could be better" part.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
....your wife ;)

Honestly, she and Greengal are two of the five nicest people I have ever met. Just sweet and kind. That's pretty sad that I can only think of five people who are thoroughly and genuinely kind....and one of them is my aunt. Wow. Just wow.

i would have thought I would have made that list..well at least JGB's :D

Holy crap -- I defended you. You are the most unpopular poster ever. You piss everyone off and somehow I thought you could work it out and get along with everyone.

Looks like I was wrong. You are unreal attacking people. People here have been nice to you and you are just an a$$hole in return.

bring him back, i enjoyed my run as 2nd most unpopular poster.

....your wife ;)

Honestly, she and Greengal are two of the five nicest people I have ever met. Just sweet and kind. That's pretty sad that I can only think of five people who are thoroughly and genuinely kind....and one of them is my aunt. Wow. Just wow.

Thank you garb, I truly appreciate that!

Being put in a category with greengal is awesome! I love GG she is so sweet!

Archived