Brutal Loss by the Knicks

PeterNorth09

I know Randolph didn't play tonight but I don't recall Dwayne Wade playing either. This was an absolutely brutal loss - Knicks found a way to lose this game. Why is every Knicks coach so in love with this piece of crap Malik Rose? He's too small to guard the 4 and too slow to guard the 3. Has absolutely no offensive game and using him to guard Shaq is a joke.

The only thing worse than being a Jets fan is being a Knicks fan.

I know Randolph didn't play tonight but I don't recall Dwayne Wade playing either. This was an absolutely brutal loss - Knicks found a way to lose this game. Why is every Knicks coach so in love with this piece of crap Malik Rose? He's too small to guard the 4 and too slow to guard the 3. Has absolutely no offensive game and using him to guard Shaq is a joke.

The only thing worse than being a Jets fan is being a Knicks fan.

Malik Rose should have his warm ups sewn to his skin.

When Malik is playing, you know something is seriously wrong.

As long as Randolph wasn't at Scores tonight, I think we will rebound just fine.

Malik Rose should have his warm ups sewn to his skin.

When Malik is playing, you know something is seriously wrong.

As long as Randolph wasn't at Scores tonight, I think we will rebound just fine.

Malik Rose is the NBA equivalent of Kimo Von Oldhoffen. A crappy veteran who manages to hang around b/c he's perceived as a good locker room guy but put him out on the field of play and he's a disaster.

I'm getting sick of Eddy Curry too. I'd like to see the Knicks trade Curry and get someone like Ron Artest in here. Artest and Randolph in the frontcourt would be flat out nasty. They should trade Curry while he still has trade value and not do a Vilma with him.

Malik Rose is the NBA equivalent of Kimo Von Oldhoffen. A crappy veteran who manages to hang around b/c he's perceived as a good locker room guy but put him out on the field of play and he's a disaster.

I'm getting sick of Eddy Curry too. I'd like to see the Knicks trade Curry and get someone like Ron Artest in here. Artest and Randolph in the frontcourt would be flat out nasty. They should trade Curry while he still has trade value and not do a Vilma with him.

They aren't going to trade Curry.

Isiah has built an inside-out offense, which revolves around the two big men -- but especially Eddy -- on the blocks.

Plus, who are we going to get to play center?

Lee?

Archived