PatsFans.com upset at Randy Moss

johnny green balls

Didn't they destroy the tapes because one had been leaked out to Fox Sports and shown all over television?

Man, some people just won't give it up until they hear what they want to - regardless of it's validity. :rolleyes:

BTW - most of the people on Patsfan.com are homer-jokesters. I've been put down there so many times for - dare I say it! - pointing out the teams' flaws. Now, they are disppointed - and they just pile on Randy. Not for nothing - Randy (and Stallworth) were open most of the game on Sunday (Randy from local accounts was a wee-bit banged up too) but Tom Brady did not have enough time to get him the balls because the O-line was being man-handled and although the defense played very well (17 points) they could not close the deal when they had the chance. The Pats did not lose because of Randy Moss.

Hey Bob the Jets Fan- remember Andy Johnson? Oh man, that dude drives me banannas. Biggest homer ever. He was explaining how the Pats would destroy the Giants at Patsfans before the game - and I wanted to scream! The man is always wrong! Yesterday he was saying what a great season the Pats had regardless. He drives me nuts, Bob.

If the league wasn't covering anything up for your fat owner who cares if they were shown all over tv? They behaved like they were covering something up.

Archived