Vanderbilt OT Christopher Williams

SoFlaJets

how about THIS kid to replace Anthony "The Gate" Clement?

NFL | C. Williams measures in at NFL Combine

Fri, 22 Feb 2008 02:47:46 -0800

Vanderbilt OT Christopher Williams measured in at the 2008 NFL Scouting Combine with a height of 6-foot-6 and a weight of 315 pounds. He is intending to participate in all drills and his agent is Bill Johnson.

how about THIS kid to replace Anthony "The Gate" Clement?

NFL | C. Williams measures in at NFL Combine

Fri, 22 Feb 2008 02:47:46 -0800

Vanderbilt OT Christopher Williams measured in at the 2008 NFL Scouting Combine with a height of 6-foot-6 and a weight of 315 pounds. He is intending to participate in all drills and his agent is Bill Johnson.

Right now he is considered among the top prospects at Tackle, behind Jake Long and Ryan Clady. He is in a group that includes Otah, Baker and Cherlious. All six of these guys could go in the first round. I think all of them will be gone by the time the Jets pick in the second round.

Right now he is considered among the top prospects at Tackle, behind Jake Long and Ryan Clady. He is in a group that includes Otah, Baker and Cherlious. All six of these guys could go in the first round. I think all of them will be gone by the time the Jets pick in the second round.

ALL of them? Come on now.

Doesn't matter. Apparently Mangini has a hard-on for OG Eric Young from Tennessee, who we could probably get at the top of round-2.

If we make a move for Flozell, that could make a lot of sense.

Really? How did you hear this? Mangini never talks...I am a Vol fan and man Eric Young is a good linemen...

Really? How did you hear this? Mangini never talks...I am a Vol fan and man Eric Young is a good linemen...

Ask "Bitonti" who is source is... He's a writer over there at Draft Daddy:

"The New York Jets really like Eric Young of Tennessee. They think he would make a punishing offensive guard in the N.F.L. and believe his upperbody strength and powerful punch would serve the Jets inside run game well. The Jets also really like U.S.C. Chilo Rachal, but he may not be there for them in round 2? Two other Jets notes: Ganggreen reportedly loves Arizona cornerback Antoine Cason and while they'd love to deal veteran linebacker Jonathan Vilma, his bad knee may make him untradeable. "

http://www.draftdaddy.com/blog/nfldraft.cfm

Archived