Flacco Fever

Favorite_Toon

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/

Hes Just another Dan mcgwire lol Thats because your all scouts and you know better then the professional ones that are sitting there all off season watching game tape after game tape and watching them live at the combine and talking to them personaly..but you all no better because...

Hmmm..not sure why you think you know better..

You know I dont mean to sound like a douch bag.. if I am Im sorry....but the truth is this.. I dont say someone is guaranteed to be great... or guaranteed to be a flow..I love the idea of having mcfadden on the team because I think he would be awesome..

But for people on here to look at flacco and then compare him to every Tall Qb that was a bust is not fair.. rothlisberger was tall..but hes good so they dont make those comparisons..ofcourse...

Like mcfadden to reggie bush.. different players completely..

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/

Hes Just another Dan mcgwire lol Thats because your all scouts and you know better then the professional ones that are sitting there all off season watching game tape after game tape and watching them live at the combine and talking to them personaly..but you all no better because...

Hmmm..not sure why you think you know better..

You know I dont mean to sound like a douch bag.. if I am Im sorry....but the truth is this.. I dont say someone is guaranteed to be great... or guaranteed to be a flow..I love the idea of having mcfadden on the team because I think he would be awesome..

But for people on here to look at flacco and then compare him to every Tall Qb that was a bust is not fair.. rothlisberger was tall..but hes good so they dont make those comparisons..ofcourse...

Like mcfadden to reggie bush.. different players completely..

Dude, what is it with you and your obsession for random players that we dont need?

Mcfadden, Samuel, and now this guy?

Are you kidding?

Seriously guy, you latch onto these players and ask our opinion and then get annoyed when we don't agree with you. We don't need to waste a high round pick on a QB when there are much more pressing needs, like the man among boys red bryant. I'm not saying it's bad that you have a passion for players, but broaden your possibilities and respect that when people hate the ideas you give it's their opinion and you don't have to get in a pis$ing contest with them just to prove they aren't scouts and the people you're showing are; by the way, for every scout you show beleives in one thing, theres another to contradict him.

Archived