excited for friday!!!!!!!

NOExcusesNYJ

tomorrow is not just any friday. as we all know, it's the day free agency begins in the NFL! I am so jacked up. Now I'm not oging to get my hopes up, but I LOVE the fact that we are at least associated with a lot of the big name free agents. Whether there is any substance to this who know's but it is gonna be an exciting 24 hours. I love how in the NFL all the big name free agents sign so quickly. Last year Nate Clements signed like ten minutes after midnight if I recall. This is awesome, I can't wait.

BRING ON FA!!!!!!

tomorrow is not just any friday. as we all know, it's the day free agency begins in the NFL! I am so jacked up. Now I'm not oging to get my hopes up, but I LOVE the fact that we are at least associated with a lot of the big name free agents. Whether there is any substance to this who know's but it is gonna be an exciting 24 hours. I love how in the NFL all the big name free agents sign so quickly. Last year Nate Clements signed like ten minutes after midnight if I recall. This is awesome, I can't wait.

BRING ON FA!!!!!!

I am tooo bro... Just put me in the best mood after a crappy morning..

Archived