Manny to Marlins ... then Yankees? It was considered

JetNation

Boras should STFU because he will be counting on the Yankee money to make manny get PAID in the offseason. When the Yankees don't bid, players don't get paid ridiculous money. I wouldn't mind seeing Manny in left field, but the fact that we have to deal with Boras, makes me want to take a shower.

Boras should STFU because he will be counting on the Yankee money to make manny get PAID in the offseason. When the Yankees don't bid, players don't get paid ridiculous money. I wouldn't mind seeing Manny in left field, but the fact that we have to deal with Boras, makes me want to take a shower.

So you'd be willing to take, and overpay, ANOTHER aging player? Sweet!

Overpay ? No. Make an offer , YES. Stop acting like Manny is some washed up old fart who can't pay anymore. He would tear up the pukes if the Yankees signed him.

You are over paying for Damon and Abreu, that's why I said it. Manny wants $20M per year for 4 years. Are the yanks going to give him that? And even if you do (like the Sox have done) it still doesn't guarantee that he shows up for his shift. Just sayin' is all.

Archived