I have seen teams

MagicBizkit87

30 games under .500 show more heart then this Yankee team.

I honestly cannot watch anymore...Its frustrating and annoying. As unfortunate and painful as it may sound, this team is in serious need of some rebuilding.

Yeah, it sucks to see all-time greats out the door, but some of these guys that we're used to seeing dominate just don't seem to have it anymore. If I'm Cashman, I let Matsui, Moose, and Giambi walk without a new contract...

I sign a young pitcher or two (for not a lot of money), and have them compete with the other 4 starters (Ponson, Kennedy, Hughes, and Rasner) for the last 2 spots on the pitching rotation.

I replace Matsui with a combination of Christian/Gardner, and I look to go after a good 1st baseman this offseason, keeping in mind that I, at some point, will have to start looking for a replacement for Jeter as well... Lets face it, he probably doesn't have much more then 2 years left in the tank.

Of course, Hank and Cashman are both complete idiots, so they'll look to make a blockbuster trade or two and sign a big name, big money guy... I wonder how long it will take them to realize that teams cant just buy a championship. Believe it or not, chemistry is somewhat important.

Archived