Today's the day for Magic jerseys

MagicBizkit87

Jersey don't look too bad, don't know if anyone here is a sneaker head, but the Air Penny II are coming out this Saturday. IMO these are like the top 3 sneakers of all time, they are available in some stores already and also on Ebay. I will be getting these for sure. They retail for $140, reminds me when Penny was the man.

air-penny-2-2.jpg

air-penny-2-3.jpg

air-penny-2-12.jpg

Jersey don't look too bad, don't know if anyone here is a sneaker head, but the Air Penny II are coming out this Saturday. IMO these are like the top 3 sneakers of all time, they are available in some stores already and also on Ebay. I will be getting these for sure. They retail for $140, reminds me when Penny was the man.

air-penny-2-2.jpg

air-penny-2-3.jpg

air-penny-2-12.jpg

Those shoes are nice! I have been saying that I need new shoes, seeing how the ones I currently have are worn out, but 140 is a hefty price for me with shoes, although these are Penny Hardaway shoes.

Those shoes are nice! I have been saying that I need new shoes, seeing how the ones I currently have are worn out, but 140 is a hefty price for me with shoes, although these are Penny Hardaway shoes.

I hear ya on the price, but as a sneaker head these are a must have. I've been waiting patiently for these to come out, screw the economy I need these kicks!

:yahoo::happy0071:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived