Bills Roscoe Parrish out 4-6 weeks.

Jetkid94

Just saw it on espnnews. Out 4-6 weeks, because of his thumb injury.

this is a big loss for their specialteams, no doubt, but idk how much it affects trent edwards, as idk if Parrish was a big part in the receiving.

i talked to a bills fan and he is not happy about this.

It's really not a HUGE loss. Parrish isn't a huge factor in the passing game, hes solid, but #4 on the depth chart, which just means James Hardy will step in that spot and hopefully excel.

As for punt returns, it hurts, but he and the return game was a non factor in the Raiders game as he had no where to go. Leodis McKelvin, who was 30 yards from returning a kick for a touchdown against the Raiders will step in and take punt returns, and hes shown hes very good at returning all kinds of kicks.

It's not good news, but really shouldn't be a deciding factor in terms of wins and losses for the upcoming games.

It's really not a HUGE loss. Parrish isn't a huge factor in the passing game, hes solid, but #4 on the depth chart, which just means James Hardy will step in that spot and hopefully excel.

As for punt returns, it hurts, but he and the return game was a non factor in the Raiders game as he had no where to go. Leodis McKelvin, who was 30 yards from returning a kick for a touchdown against the Raiders will step in and take punt returns, and hes shown hes very good at returning all kinds of kicks.

It's not good news, but really shouldn't be a deciding factor in terms of wins and losses for the upcoming games.

how's mckelvin looked other than just returning kicks? i had him pegged as being a pretty solid player...was hoping the jets would take him.

how's mckelvin looked other than just returning kicks? i had him pegged as being a pretty solid player...was hoping the jets would take him.

Eh, he hasn't played a whole lot on the defensive side. He's been more of a special teamer right now. Mostly, because Ashton Youboty has played outstanding in the preseason and in the regular season. He's really cut into McKelvins playing time. I guess thats a good problem to have. McKelvin could use some more time, and luckily, he can get it because of the depth in our secondary.

Archived