JetKingdom.com Podcast #50

villain_the_foe

Jet Kingdom rocks. I'm "Matt" on the forums over there. I like to choose the simple name when available.. haha.

Great point they made here about the wildcat, I was thinking the exact same thing.. how do you not learn how to defend this after a whole game? You just man cover receivers/tight ends if that, and you pull your safeties in towards the line or go with extra linebackers. If anything I think it's actually an advantage defense because you really don't have to worry about the pass. I know that Ronnie Brown does pass it sometimes but not enough to keep my defense honest (if I had one)

If Indy was pulling in their safeties and playing extra linebackers and still couldn't stop it then their defense just plain sucks.

Jet Kingdom rocks. I'm "Matt" on the forums over there. I like to choose the simple name when available.. haha.

Great point they made here about the wildcat, I was thinking the exact same thing.. how do you not learn how to defend this after a whole game? You just man cover receivers/tight ends if that, and you pull your safeties in towards the line or go with extra linebackers. If anything I think it's actually an advantage defense because you really don't have to worry about the pass. I know that Ronnie Brown does pass it sometimes but not enough to keep my defense honest (if I had one)

If Indy was pulling in their safeties and playing extra linebackers and still couldn't stop it then their defense just plain sucks.

Yeah, the wildcat is something that can be neutralized. To be honest, I think that Miami will be our first real test. I feel that the Jets can and will beat both Tenn and N.O. I think that Monday night game against Miami will be the game that most will underestimate but some will understand that Tuna is no fluke, Ronnie is a legit star and Chad still want to give the Jets nightmares after the way the treated him.

But back to what you said earlier, Jet Kingdom does rock. I like that its not like a 5 to 10 min podcast. They give you a "Full episode" if you will. Something that I love the most about these guys.

Archived