The Clown

Smashmouth

I think we will see more and more of this kid now that hes proving he can play in this league. Amazing this is the first real action he has seen since becoming healthy mid season last year.

I think due to his speed we will see him lined up at WR in three man sets with Cotch in the slot. Cotch is not near as fast as the Clown and he is much better at making catches over the middle with LB's lurking around. Obviously in 2 Wide sets Cotch will be at WR. Sometimes it takes Injuries to get a good look at these players and The Clown surely is making the best of the situation. Lets hope Greene and Woodhead do the same. Seems Greene is well on his way.

I think we will see more and more of this kid now that hes proving he can play in this league. Amazing this is the first real action he has seen since becoming healthy mid season last year.

I think due to his speed we will see him lined up at WR in three man sets with Cotch in the slot. Cotch is not near as fast as the Clown and he is much better at making catches over the middle with LB's lurking around. Obviously in 2 Wide sets Cotch will be at WR. Sometimes it takes Injuries to get a good look at these players and The Clown surely is making the best of the situation. Lets hope Greene and Woodhead do the same. Seems Greene is well on his way.

Yeah hopefully the Clown can keep making catches like he has lately and prove he's more than just a deep threat. Greene will def. help lessen the blow of losing Leon. Love the way the kid hits the holes and how he can break tackles and keep a run going. Looks like Jones was starting to run like him a little during yest. game.

Archived