Sanchez will wear a knee brace.

visajets

This is the third game; traditionally the most important game for the offense to get its timing down. Game 4 the starters should make only a brief appearance, as the important thing in game 4 is not to get any of the starters hurt.

Lets hope Shotty's O will be ready for the regular season after game 3. The D should be ready judging from the Carolina game (hopefully, the Giants game was an abberation).

Yeah, it happened after Slauson got beat:

Regardless, there's no reason to NOT wear the knee brace.

I've never had a knee brace, but how much can they really help? I mean if a 340lb man falls on your knee funky, its gunna get ****ed up.

Either way, all this tells me, is the model's knee isnt "fine".

I've never had a knee brace, but how much can they really help? I mean if a 340lb man falls on your knee funky, its gunna get ****ed up.

They should make knee braces with force fields that repel defenders coming at the knees.

The knee braces these guys wear are basically bionic.

In Sanchez's case, it will keep his patella — which has been an issue since dislocating it at USC — firmly stabilized.

Archived