Improve

Nick Ferraro

The bad news is that Sanchez is not the most accurate QB around. The good news is that the guy is showing he is clutch. Here's what you can improve: accuracy. Here's what you can't improve: clutch.

Think of all the fanstasy football glory quarterbacks in the league that could never lead a drive like last night's game winner. Congratulations Jet fans - you finally have a franchise quarterback AND he still has a ton of upside.

The bad news is that Sanchez is not the most accurate QB around. The good news is that the guy is showing he is clutch. Here's what you can improve: accuracy. Here's what you can't improve: clutch.

Think of all the fanstasy football glory quarterbacks in the league that could never lead a drive like last night's game winner. Congratulations Jet fans - you finally have a franchise quarterback AND he still has a ton of upside.

Well unfortunatly I do not agree with you at all. I have been a supporter of Sanchez, but he really is worrying me. He was awful last night, the team won that game last night without Sanchez. I hate to say it as of right now I have no confidence in him. Now saying that he still is a 2nd yr QB and expectations should be reserved, it just sucks that we have all this talent around him now when he seems to be incapable of taking advantage of it. To call him the franchise Qb is premature and delusional.

Archived