Let's Go JETS! Jets v. Pats - on a Blog Site!

Latinlawyer

Sometimes, you need to check your facts before you post something. A Jets fan (me) tears down a PATS fan's arguments in his preview of the NY Jets NE Pats game.

My Blog Article this week!

Sorry I have been away...my new job has me on the road and I am back home now. Hello to all the old time peeps (Bitonti, Maxman, Tom Shane, and everyone else).

For those who have wondered what I look like, yes that tired old mug in the above blog posting is indeed me. Sorry, not all jets fans can be attractive physically...

I hope you enjoy the article. Feel free to leave comments here or at my blog site..

LET'S GO JETS!!!!!

LL

Sometimes, you need to check your facts before you post something. A Jets fan (me) tears down a PATS fan's arguments in his preview of the NY Jets NE Pats game.

My Blog Article this week!

Sorry I have been away...my new job has me on the road and I am back home now. Hello to all the old time peeps (Bitonti, Maxman, Tom Shane, and everyone else).

For those who have wondered what I look like, yes that tired old mug in the above blog posting is indeed me. Sorry, not all jets fans can be attractive physically...

I hope you enjoy the article. Feel free to leave comments here or at my blog site..

LET'S GO JETS!!!!!

LL

Thanks to all who visited my blogging endeavors. I have posted up some new stuff at prosportsblogging.com

What a week this will be, i am so psyched and I could not sleep Sunday night...i was so jacked.

Anyway, looking forward to Sunday at 6:30pm.

Go Jets!

LL

Wow. there's a blast from the past. Latin Lawyer. If I remeber correctly he's a dental hygienist from Oslo. Of course, I've been drinking heavily over the past few...um...some measurement of time. Didn't I disagree with you once? Or was it agree? Why do I feel like fishing was important? Or was that another guy? Anyway, great to see you're back and you've been missed in a big, big way.

Also....... I'm a douchebag.

Archived