Talking about the Talk

Integrity28

So glad it ends today... I can't turn on the television up here today without them talking about the "fat, bloviating, blah, blah, blah, blah... New York Jets." Can't get on Facebook, can't listen to the radio, can't go to the grocery... I feel like a prisoner of delusion.

Calling Rex a "fat" "retard" "jackass" "loudmouth" "jerk" "a$$hole" you name it has been part of the lexicon up here since he said he was not going to kiss BB's rings. These sh*tbag people up here are such a living, breathing contradiction its pathetic.

Note: I believe whole-heartedly that every team has a quotient of assholes that are part of the fan base.

That said... Rex talked trash, by saying he wants to win. Really not a big deal, but "Patriot nation" took offense to it, and has taken offense to it for months... because heaven forbid anyone stake a claim to winning. :rolleyes: The retaliatory banter that has come from New England has been 24/7 obsession with reminding us all how fat Rex is and how big his mouth is, and now, that he has a foot fetish... NONE of this has anything to do with the game or winning. They attack him at a personal level constantly... while he sticks to his "I want to win" dialog.

Then they get on their high horses and pontificate about who has class?

Stop.

Everyone just please STOP. There is nothing classy about any of this back-and-forth, but at least the Jets fans aren't trying to "sell" themselves on the fact that they are inherently better people because of the team they root for. Unreal.

I hate people so much.

Archived