Should I even Buy Parking Next Year?

rowonejetfan

Last year yellow parking was a big perk, great parking when I went and I sold them for like $40 bucks when I could not go. Now it appears Yellow Parking is being offered to everyone. I even see season parking passes now on line from Jets on ticketmaster and you don't even have to buy tickets!!!!

Last year I was kinda pissed when I found out I could have bought a eight game yellow parking pass after the two preseason games were over. Instead I bought the whole ten. The preseason is worthless as not many go and a very large amount take train from city as weeknight 7 pm games don't make much sense to go home first.

Also a little pissed Jets are automatically invoicing me for parking now. I am up in the air if I want parking. Why should I have to pay in Feb to park at a game in December.

Am I the only one who may say screw it to parking this year? I don't think there will be much of a secondary for parking when the Jets on ticketmaster are selling parking passes at face right now. Plus on stubhub it does not seem people care if you have parking attached to ticket and selling it separately is a pain. At best I will drive to 1 or 3 games. Most likely I will go to at least 7-8 games but lots of time I train it or catch a ride with a buddy and I pay his tolls and bring some beer.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/New-York-Jets-2011-Season-Parking-tickets/artist/1562321?tm_link=edp_Artist_Name

Max, good attitude. If Jets are selling parking passes on line at $250 for season, and orange passes are now $150 for season wonder if they are yellow passes being sold on line?

If not, how can they sell parking on line where it does not tell you if it is orange or yellow? Jets always do screwy things and I think some of it is just unintentional mess ups.

Like who is going to pay $250 for season parking passes for jets from ticket master if you don't know if they are orange or yellow?

Archived