We are on the look out for a SS and a #2 CB, here our some options:

SS:

Brodney Pool

Deon Grant

James Ihedigbo

Michael Lewis

Bernard Pollard

Gerald Sensabaugh

Why aren't we trying to re-sign Pool? The only other one with starter quality is Sensabaugh, all the others I wouldn't mind as depth. Even though Brady would poop himself at the thought of seeing Pollard 2x a year.

CB:

Phillip Buchanon

Antonio Cromartie

Kelvin Hayden

Roderick Hood (not sure of his injury status)

Ellis "The Hobbit" Hobbs

Justin "jk" Miller

Carlos Rogers

Once again our own FA is the best of the group so let's win that sweepstakes. Although this list is a little more interesting than the safety one. I wouldn't mind Hayden. I loved Rogers when he was coming out of Auburn, not sure what happened in Washington other than it being typical Washington. Hobbs/Buchanon would be decent depth at that #4 spot for Coleman. Hood used to have some game on the Eagles, figured I'd throw his name up there and see if anyone else had info on him.

So overall I guess it seems like I'm beating a dead horse by saying the best option is to bring back our own guys but there is still a little bit of talent out there.

We are on the look out for a SS and a #2 CB, here our some options:

SS:

Brodney Pool

Deon Grant

James Ihedigbo

Michael Lewis

Bernard Pollard

Gerald Sensabaugh

Why aren't we trying to re-sign Pool? The only other one with starter quality is Sensabaugh, all the others I wouldn't mind as depth. Even though Brady would poop himself at the thought of seeing Pollard 2x a year.

CB:

Phillip Buchanon

Antonio Cromartie

Kelvin Hayden

Roderick Hood (not sure of his injury status)

Ellis "The Hobbit" Hobbs

Justin "jk" Miller

Carlos Rogers

Once again our own FA is the best of the group so let's win that sweepstakes. Although this list is a little more interesting than the safety one. I wouldn't mind Hayden. I loved Rogers when he was coming out of Auburn, not sure what happened in Washington other than it being typical Washington. Hobbs/Buchanon would be decent depth at that #4 spot for Coleman. Hood used to have some game on the Eagles, figured I'd throw his name up there and see if anyone else had info on him.

So overall I guess it seems like I'm beating a dead horse by saying the best option is to bring back our own guys but there is still a little bit of talent out there.

Go get Pollard...he's taken out both Brady and Welker for full seasons :D

Archived