How good will the Jets' running game be?

WWWWombat

It'll depend on how good our pass game is. Shonn showed flashes, but he's also showed inconsistency. If Sanchez can remove some pressure from out of the box I think Greene will take advantage.

It'll be a good idea to draft Greene in your fantasy if you think Sanchez is going to have a career year.

I think he won't suck as much as he has in the past but he could be anywhere from slightly above average to breakout imo. I know its a tiny sample size but I was impressed by him in the playoffs. Not so much in the regular season.

I know you posted this six months ago, but it's on the top of the page and I keep reading it...

You can't be the guy that runs draws and screens. Draws and screens are only effective if the other team doesn't know they are coming. If you use a different guy for them, they are expected. They also aren't as effective when you can't throw the ball which is why we don't use them much, not because Schotty is a moron.

Idk, the Pats seemed to do alright using Kevin Faulk in that role.

I know you posted this six months ago, but it's on the top of the page and I keep reading it...

You can't be the guy that runs draws and screens. Draws and screens are only effective if the other team doesn't know they are coming. If you use a different guy for them, they are expected. They also aren't as effective when you can't throw the ball which is why we don't use them much, not because Schotty is a moron.

Well if he's in there on 3rd downs he's not gonna get the ball every single time. You have to mix it up no matter what kind of plays you're using.

Idk, the Pats seemed to do alright using Kevin Faulk in that role.

Yeah, 3rd downs. Like this...

Well if he's in there on 3rd downs he's not gonna get the ball every single time. You have to mix it up no matter what kind of plays you're using.

I agree. He will be a very nice 3rd down back and then those plays will be mixed in with the regular. From your post you seemed to be suggesting that they just insert him for those kinds of plays. Hopefully Greene steps up and that's all we need from him.

Archived