We're going to win today

I don't care how it's done and I don't care who makes the big play but we are going to beat the Jacksonville Jaguars today and be sitting at 3-2 in 2nd place all alone in the AFC East with Miami & Buffalo falling to New England & Chicago.

17-16 or 20-17, Jets.

I don't care how it's done and I don't care who makes the big play but we are going to beat the Jacksonville Jaguars today and be sitting at 3-2 in 2nd place all alone in the AFC East with Miami & Buffalo falling to New England & Chicago.

17-16 or 20-17, Jets.

The Jags are a good football team.

When was the last time the Jets beat a good football team?

It definitely won't happen today.

Chad comes out, looking to revenge for his season going down vs them last year.

Jets win 27-20.

I agree Barton. Today Chad comes out and does something that his critics have always got on him about, he will beat a good D. He's been playing like he has a chip on his shoulder all year(insert tx joke here), and he HAS to be craving the chance at payback.

Jets 27 Jags 21

I agree Barton. Today Chad comes out and does something that his critics have always got on him about, he will beat a good D. He's been playing like he has a chip on his shoulder all year(insert tx joke here), and he HAS to be craving the chance at payback.

Jets 27 Jags 21

The Jacksonville defense is ranked 14th in the NFL.

And they are ranked 23rd against the pass.

This is not an elite defense that PennyBoy is facing today.

The Jacksonville defense is ranked 14th in the NFL.

And they are ranked 23rd against the pass.

This is not an elite defense that PennyBoy is facing today.

until last weeks performance against washington, they were widely regarded as one of the best and toughest defenses in the league. They held Peyton Manning and the Colts offense, who in last weeks performance was good enough to "beat 31 out of 31 teams", to around 225 yards in the air, 1 TD, and under 50% completion percentage. His stats were not watered down by a great running attack, as i think(but am not completely sure) they were held to right around 50 yards on the ground. You must keep in mind that 4 weeks into the season, stats from one game can GREATLY effect a team's effectiveness or ineffectiveness on either side of the ball. As a pats fan, you of all people should know that stats do not tell the whole story. Remember, Pennington had a great game--but only stats wise according to you--against the pats. So which is it? Do stats tell the whole tell, or are they simply a number that hides the truth?

Archived