My kodak moment of the day......

JerryJet/SC

besides watching our Jets continue their march back to "glory"..was seeing the Tuna's ugly mug on the sideline as he realized that the freakin Lions had come to big d and slapped him and his 'boys...then a second later seeing that smug mug of Jerry Jones..realizing the same thing...and..perhaps..wondering about his boy bill and whether he was the "man" to continue leading his fabled 'boys. What would really tickle me would be to see Jonesy "fire" Parcells ass. Would that be classic or what?? I'd like to see the "king" of classless wit in the face of reporters trying to put his scarcastic (sic) funny spin on something like that !! Can't stand that egotistical fat clown !!! I hope Seattle runs 'em out of the NW on a rail next weekend !! While the Jets go to beantown and, hopefully, knock off the patties. Got a feelin our boys (jet players) will want to really stick it to that jerk bellychick...Talk about a classless clown....he and parcells would make a good fag couple !!! I hope Mangini puts it on his ass. Wouldn't that be FUN...a Jets po win and Mangini kicks belly's butt andd then doesn't even bother to meet him at midfield !! That would be the ultimate "high" for me !! Thanks Jets, for an unexpected great 2006 !!:yahoo: :yahoo:

Archived