Barry McCockinner

No Ads
  • Days Won

Barry McCockinner last won the day on March 26

Barry McCockinner had the most liked content!

49,850 Very Popular

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I'm surprised we didn't add any IOL or DT depth with all those day 3 picks. ngl 2 RB's, a CFL CB and a developmental QB is a tough pill to swallow. adding a RB and a QB is fine but 2 RB's is weird without addressing other needs.
  2. My biggest take away from this is that we drafted a guy from a team called the Jack Rabbits. The Jack Rabbits.
  3. wait why would you have to draft someone from the CFL? you can't just sign them?
  4. totally different type of back. Seems like they're going for complimentary type picks w/Corley & Allen. Both players where we have great starters but different types of players for situational stuff.
  5. JN: "please trade down" ad nauseum JD: * trades down 3x * JN: "NO NOT LIKE THAT!"
  6. Especially since the packers had 2 fifth rounders that would have been almost exact value. Only way it makes sense is if JD was asking to trade out and just took the best offer. That very well could have been the case.
  7. I don't care about Corey Davis or his family and he doesn't care about mine. I care about the NYJ and he quit on them. F him and the horse he rode in on. Why any Jets fan would want him back is beyond me. btw, there is zero evidence something happened with his family. It's just "obvious" to some smooth brains on here for unknown reasons.