Josh Baker

Jetsfan80

Is Mulligan still around? If so cut his a$$. He was worthless last night. I liked what I saw from Cumberland

Unless Cumberland can't block for sh*t, I'd like to see Mulligan gone and Keller, Cumb, and Baker as our TE's. Sanchez hit Mulligan right in the face with a pass last night. I doubt he can block that much better than the other guys.

Is Mulligan still around? If so cut his a$$. He was worthless last night. I liked what I saw from Cumberland

Unless Cumberland can't block for sh*t, I'd like to see Mulligan gone and Keller, Cumb, and Baker as our TE's. Sanchez hit Mulligan right in the face with a pass last night. I doubt he can block that much better than the other guys.

Mulligan is still there and he's not going anywhere. You cut him and you'll wonder where the running game went. There is a big difference between 270 and 245. Cumberland probably can't block for sh*t. He was a WR in college and he's no Ben Hartsock. Different roles. I think that Josh Baker will have a chance to make the practice squad or by injury. He's not taking Mulligan's job, maybe the guy from Atlanta, Zinger, will. Baker is a 245 DII H-back, even if he was a great blocker he'll probably need a year to bulk up.

Archived