The Irony, brought to you by Peter King!

JetsFanInDenver

McCourty has been getting worked this season.

That's because they have inexplicably asked him to play more man/press - watch the dude try to knock a player at the line - awful. Just go back to what it was. It sucked, but it wasn't as bad as it has been. It would be nice to get Chung back. At least he knows where he's supposed to be. The safties on Sunday were Sergio Brown and Josh Barrett to start. Dumb and dumber. BB messed up letting go of Sanders. Anyway, they HAVE to get more pressure from the D-line or they will be dead last in pass d for the entire season.

That's because they have inexplicably asked him to play more man/press - watch the dude try to knock a player at the line - awful. Just go back to what it was. It sucked, but it wasn't as bad as it has been. It would be nice to get Chung back. At least he knows where he's supposed to be. The safties on Sunday were Sergio Brown and Josh Barrett to start. Dumb and dumber. BB messed up letting go of Sanders. Anyway, they HAVE to get more pressure from the D-line or they will be dead last in pass d for the entire season.

Yeah...he's been pretyt weak in press. Stevie Johnson was getting him. Cutting Sanders was definitely odd.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought an update would be a lot better than starting a new thread:

So i came across this prediction on this weeks Pats vs Jets game from who else...

Pats: 30 Jets: 16

New York Jets (2-2) at New England Patriots (3-1)

I'm not good at tabloid headlines. But let me guess at the Boston Herald's back page Monday: "PATS BLOW OUT BLOWHARDS."

Archived