We need a place for the phag trolls to post...

THE ILK

We can't really talk smack to the Fin fans because they were in a Win/Win situation last night. Either stick it to the Jet fans or stay in the Suck for Luck sweepstakes.

If I was a Fin fan I'd be happy with the outcome.

We can't really talk smack to the Fin fans because they were in a Win/Win situation last night. Either stick it to the Jet fans or stay in the Suck for Luck sweepstakes.

If I was a Fin fan I'd be happy with the outcome.

How could anyone be happy with a loss? Did someone else post in another thread the possibly of Luck going back to college for one more year? Let's say the phins do tank the season and Luck goes back to college, who would they take? The USC kid?

How could anyone be happy with a loss? Did someone else post in another thread the possibly of Luck going back to college for one more year? Let's say the phins do tank the season and Luck goes back to college, who would they take? The USC kid?

yes-he's a junior and could pull a Manning and decide to go back for his senior year if he doesn't like the team/situation

You think Colt fans are happy for a loss?

There's no guarantees, of course, but a loss puts them in better position for the sweepstakes.

Archived