I am now officially in I HATE FF mode...

Alk

Same story every season. I start out a respectable 5-2 in my money league. Injuries decimate a once strong team and now I'm 1-3 down the backstretch trailing in this weeks game by 39 points with only Edge left to play. My overall record will probably be 6-6 at the end of the week and I'll have to win my last game to even get into the playoffs.

My other free league is the same story. I started out 6-0 and went into a freefall. Going 1-4 and well on my way to losing this week.

Is anyone else with me when I say I HATE THIS ******* GAME!!

Same story every season. I start out a respectable 5-2 in my money league. Injuries decimate a once strong team and now I'm 1-3 down the backstretch trailing in this weeks game by 39 points with only Edge left to play. My overall record will probably be 6-6 at the end of the week and I'll have to win my last game to even get into the playoffs.

My other free league is the same story. I started out 6-0 and went into a freefall. Going 1-4 and well on my way to losing this week.

Is anyone else with me when I say I HATE THIS farging GAME!!

Ditto TO has F'd my team, I hate fantasy Football!!

I am ready for Fantasy Naked Women's tennis!

It makes no sense. I am third in the league in total points yet I'm clinging to the last playoff spot. Two weeks ago, I face a team that had won one game all season. My team puts together a great performance with the 3rd. highest point total for the week. I STILL LOSE BY 7 POINTS!! WTF man? :shock:

It makes no sense. I am third in the league in total points yet I'm clinging to the last playoff spot. Two weeks ago, I face a team that had won one game all season. My team puts together a great performance with the 3rd. highest point total for the week. I STILL LOSE BY 7 POINTS!! WTF man? :shock:

Stick to farming!

Archived