Shooting one's own self in the foot.

JetsFanInDenver

The list of play that should have gone our way but didn't.

1. Wilkerson did not recover the ball after Brady's fumble.

2. McKnights fumble and not being able to recover it despite out guys being in great position to recover the ball.

3. Was it me of did that pass which turned into INT hit Greene's head.

4. Holmes stumbling after the catch where if he had stayed on his feet looked like he could make the end zone.

5. The blocked chip shot.

Am i missing anything.

The pick 6 that Kyle Wilson dropped on the Patriots opening drive that wound up as 3 points for NE and the missed INT by Eric ******* Smith (even though the ball seemingly hovered in the air next to him for almost 5 seconds) on the next drive that also wound up as 3 NE points. That would've made the score a more manageable 31-23 toward the end, maybe (a big maybe) they could've gotten an 8-point drive going knowing that it was only a one score game instead of them trying to hurry down field on the Sanchez pick 6 or the turnover on downs drive. Come to think of it, that pick 6 not happening would've made it only a 1 point game. But those are a few of the many.

Oh and Sanchez missed Burress open in the endzone on the opening drive too. Goddamn, this was a very winnable game.

2. McKnights fumble and not being able to recover it despite out guys being in great position to recover the ball.

4. Holmes stumbling after the catch where if he had stayed on his feet looked like he could make the end zone.

Am i missing anything.

Yeah, the 3 picks we should have had of Brady.

Am i missing anything.

The worst time out called in the history of Football.

The face mask by Eric Smith on that insuing drive.

Archived