Mark has a girly arm, and Cro is our best receiver.

pointman

Not really, but I thought it would get your attention. Well, Mark does have a girly arm. Did you see that last ditch ever Hail Mary? Sad. Not even into the end zone.

But the one amusing aspect... anyone else see Cromartie line up as a wide out on that last one? I was hoping they threw to him.

Not really, but I thought it would get your attention. Well, Mark does have a girly arm. Did you see that last ditch ever Hail Mary? Sad. Not even into the end zone.

But the one amusing aspect... anyone else see Cromartie line up as a wide out on that last one? I was hoping they threw to him.

To his defense, he was falling backward after stepping up because even the 3 man rush got to him because of our OL.

He lined up because we didn't have enough WRs, and he's fast enough and tall enough to get down the field in time.

To his defense, he was falling backward after stepping up because even the 3 man rush got to him because of our OL.

He lined up because we didn't have enough WRs, and he's fast enough and tall enough to get down the field in time.

I still enjoyed seeing Cro out there.

Archived