Matt Flynn, Tom Clements

Ghost

It's time to bring in competition for Sanchez. Marc Brunell is not the type of QB to scare him especially at his age. Matt Flynn is the real deal. I would also get their QB coach as our new OC. The way they spread the ball, the way the plays are designed, the way the routes are ran will put smiles on all of our faces.

I know we still got other positions to fill but the QB is the main one. #6 has regressed this season. He still holds the ball with one hand, he still makes poor decisions, he still stares down receivers, and his ability to throw inaccurate passes continue. Now we got the 15th or 16th pick, depending on the Giants-Cowboys game. We can get the BPA, and I'm all for it whether it's a RT or a OLB.

It's time to make some moves.

Flynn isn't going anywhere to be "competition".

This if Flynns in Marks gone. Flynn will get a Cassell like contract, which means to afford that Mark has to be cut. Also the Packers are NOT stupid they will use the franchise tag on him and trade him to the highest bidder for a pick possibly as high as a number 1. Think Seattle, they have a mid 1st round pick. Or if they don't want to trade him in the NFC think the Browns, they have 2 number 1's this year, and its not crazy to think they draft Justin Blackmon with there own pick and trade there 2nd pick for Flynn, thats what I would do if I was Holmgren, there defense is good they need a QB and a playmaker, it actually makes to much sense.

Archived