Jerricho Cotchery

Smizzy

Has looked good these last couple of weeks. Looks like a player.

Atleast herm has tried to develope Miller and Cotch a little for next yr but why not Houston?

here is a question for you... why wasnt cotch playin from day one this year,, how the hell did Chrebet beat him out in Herms eyes?

here is a question for you... why wasnt cotch playin from day one this year,, how the hell did Chrebet beat him out in Herms eyes?

Why is Curtis still playing?

Why do my nipples get hard when I make naked snow angels?

Why do my farts always come out faster and cover more ground when I do it undercovers?

Sounds like a new lineup for Unsolved Mysteries

well its pretty obvious why he doesnt try to develop houston which is that he's a martin fanboy... yea

well im not the biggest fan of cotchery because how he ran his plays in the loss(again) in NE he made some stupid mistakes, one time he didnt adjust to the pass and kept running but i think that was a bad throw. the other he just didnt look. he wasnt aware of the qb's situation and look back if your qb gets pressured every play he has to adjust and at least look. both plays he failed to see the qb's situation and adjust, hopefullly he learns that soon.

Has looked good these last couple of weeks. Looks like a player.

Atleast herm has tried to develope Miller and Cotch a little for next yr but why not Houston?

The only reason Cotchery in is because Wayne is out. Same with Miller. Martin would have to break a leg for Houston to play. F Herm!

• 8 months later...

Archived